Nancy Beck, RN
My goals as a Pachakuti Mesa Tradition Teacher:
- Bring simplicity to very complex concepts.
- Enlighten your understanding of the beauty of You
- You come away from each gathering self-empowered
- Know you are Complete and Whole
It is my Joy to assist people in their current beliefs. I go to work and give service and assist people with their ailments utilizing the best of what Western Medicine has to offer. At the same time, I stay true to my shamanic self and offer silent prayers to the unseen world. I also plant seeds in the form of words to offer comfort of the mind, body, and spirit. I see the synchronicities that my shamanic path has given me. I even have a few doctors who ask me to go “work your magic” with their patients and staff members ask me to “clear” rooms.
I feel like am an exactly where I am suppose to be. I live in the center of the Heartland. The misunderstanding of shamanism being an “either-or” rather than an “all inclusive” concept of Spirituality has been a slow turnover in ideas. There has been a steady progression of acceptance of the shamanic path within the community. The fundamental concept that I repeat as long as you are coming from a place of LOVE then your belief has a place in a shamanic practice. My continued success as a nurse has an added element of credibility that some people need. This has allowed a more rapid dissemination of the shamanic teachings. Since completing my initial PMT 5-part series I have been working with the Central Heartland Ayllu offering shamanic healings and teachings at the annual Earth Day celebration in Columbia, MO in Peace Park. I also sponsor monthly linkups in my home.
Spirit led me to share my successes I had with my children. I wrote and self-published a book called “Pillow Talk: Loving Affirmation to Encourage and Guide your Children”. At night when they were asleep, I would tell them “I love you, thank you for being in my life, I am the luckiest mommy in the world…” In addition to the love affirmation I add additional words to assist them with any life obstacle that was causing an imbalance or fear. Once the fear was gone my children continued their path to become their Greatness.
Don Oscar Miro-Quesda is always teaching us that FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real. Once we face our fears, we clear ourselves, heal our old wounds and are free to live in the present. As we heal ourselves we heal everyone around us. Let me explain. There is a concept called a mirror effect meaning what annoys us about other people is an unresolved subconscious aspect of ourselves. Once you have healed a part of yourself you longer carry those wounds to reflect from the actions of other people. The energy has been freed. Then you can start seeing beauty all around. With several 100’s of hours of advanced hypnosis training in past-lives and life-between-lives regressions I have learned techniques to assist in releasing old wounds.
Our Mother Earth replenishes us and takes away our dense energy. On my travels I bring ceremony. I stop and make offerings to the seen and unseen realms as part of of ayni, or scared reciprocity. There is a constant reminder of the beauty and restorative gifts of the natural world.
In 2014 I had the honor to be on a pilgrimage to Peru with don Oscar Miro-Quesada and his lovely wife donna Cindy. We traveled to the rain forest, many sacred sites around Cuso including Machu Picchu, and the coastal areas. On a daily basis I was emerged in ceremony. I ventured into sacred sites that have been around for millennium. I was imparted with energies of the region. The experience is part of my cellular and thought memories. I look forward to being of service and sharing all that I am with you and I excited to know you.
With a loving open heart,
Nancy “Starwalker” Beck
Resides In: Missouri
Facebook: PMT Apprenticeship – Springfield, MO – Facebook Group
Areas of study include:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: The University of Missouri-Columbia, 1986
- Certified Hypnotherapist: Missouri Institute of Hypnotherapy, 2003
- Advanced Hypnotherapy: Missouri Institute of Hypnotherapy, 2003, 2004
- Life Between Lives Regression: Society for Spiritual Regressions, Michael Newton, PhD, 2005
- Mesa carrier: PMT teachers Gary Langston and Carol Rydell, 2011
- Ordained Minister: by Spiritual Healers and Earth Stewards, 2011
- Priestess: lineage of Nicole Christine via Carol Rydell, 2011
- Introduction into Kundalini Yoga: Mark Beck, 2011
- Magdalene: lineage of Nicole Christine via Carol Rydell 2012
- American Holistic Nurses Association, Chapter President 2012-2019
- PMT Auxillio 5-part series: Gary Langston “Red Bear Who Sees All Worlds” 2012-14
- Trained Meditation Specialist: Gannett, 2013
- Universal Shamanism: The Shift Network 2014, 2015
- Advanced Universal Shamanism: The Shift Network 2014, 2015
- Introduction into Reiki: Jackie Noel, 2015
- Sanctioned PMT Teacher: The Heart of the Healer 2015
- Facilitated my first PMT hoop, Springfield, MO 2015
- Apprenticeship Star Being Contact and Channeling: Judy Whitewolf, 2015 – 2018
Live Programs with don Oscar Miro-Quesada
- Kansas City 2009
- Kansas City 2010
- Peru 2014
- California 2015
- Florida 2018
- Time with family and friends
- Connecting with nature
- Snow Skiing
- Listening to music and attending concerts
- Travel to different regions of the USA to conduct ceremony and receive teachings from the unseen
- Conduct Private Spirit Guided Sessions and utilizing the mesa for clearing