Date(s) - 09/20/2018 - 09/23/2018
Menla Mountain Retreat Center
An Antisuyu sponsored ceremonial medicine gathering with don Oscar Miro-Quesada Solevo
Aligned in shamanic vision and ceremonial artistry embodied by Inka descendants inhabiting the Antisuyu (northeast region) territory of pre-Columbian Heart Island (South America), we shall enter into deep communion with the powers and forces, nature beings and spirit helpers, animal allies and starlight emissaries, that comprise the soul animated tapestry reflected in Sky and Earth. Learning to harness the beneficent transformational healing powers available through such communion, we drink of the wellspring as adepts of the Great Work. Such is the secret to ‘growing corn and potatoes’ in seven generation beautifying service to Pachamama – allowing Intiq, the unbridled Solar radiance of our fully awakened minds, to be the vessel for the materialization of Wiracocha, Great Spirit, within the life of humankind.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to ensure one’s life choices are in alignment with universal spiritual truth.
- Daily practices for the purification of faulty thinking and over reliance on the ego mind.
- A ritual skill conducive to the merging of our individual and universal souls as a shamanic initiation and embrace of Great Originating Mystery.
- The art of mihushanku (ritual earth feedings) for spirit based healing of psychological distress associated with post-modern living.
- Ceremonial approaches to befriending the natural world in the form of offerings of gratitude for the sacred gift of life.
- Andean teachings on paqokuna pilgrimage in honor of the fall equinox as an opportunity for restoring reciprocal energetic exchange (ayni) within all our earthly affairs.
- The creation and ritual management of a sacred shamanic altar for receiving spiritual insight and guidance in healing service to self, others and the world at large.
For more information and registration: www.antisuyu.org/don-oscar-retreat-2018.html