The Pachakuti Mesa Tradition Cosmovision
‘Behind the Looking Glass:’ A Heuristic Glimpse into Cosmo-Shamanic Human Evolution
As most keen observers of the ‘orderly’ patterns, rhythms, pulses, tonalities and cycles found in Nature will agree, the PMT Cosmovision is a living archetype—a Self-reflexive mandala of our universal sentience. A more integrative imaginal rendition of the sacred powers, forces and hermetic axioms of our Pachakuti Mesa Lineage is nowhere to be found. By entering into a ceremonial relationship with the simplicity of its wholeness lies a true theophany. May your soul effortlessly navigate its aesthetic infinitude with the joyous pleasure of our re-Membering…
Moving inward from the undulating golden rim encircling the PMT Cosmovision — symbolic of the luminous wholeness reflected throughout the Great Originating Mystery and the timeless presence of our Aurea Catena on Earth (Golden Chain of Initiation into the Great Work)—we next encounter:
1) The four primary star systems involved with the co-creative evolution of human life on planet Earth, in clockwise order beginning with the star cluster in the northwest we find Orion, Sirius, Crux (Southern Cross), and Pleiades
2) Hovering within this galactic field of Star Relations is a pulsing, breathing, unifying holographic Sphere of Creation—the T’eqsi Muyu Amaru—whose amethyst, ruby, emerald and sapphire marbled coalescence is the hermetic embodiment of the perennial wisdom behind the necessity of birth, life, death and rebirth for our Soul
3) The four cardinal and four inter-cardinal geomagnetic orientations responsible for ordering the inter-species unfolding of life on planet Earth
4) The Twelve-Pointed ‘Andean Cross’ (corresponding to our twelve PMT Apukuna) and archetypal expression of the ‘prophetic ethos’ of ancestral Heart Island (South American) peoples
5) The Five Elements merged with their respective Platonic Solids known to comprise the material substructure of dimensional space
6) The ‘five bodies’ or ‘vehicles’ which allow our human apperception of the Ultimate Ground of Being (Soul/Presencing; Mind/Thinking; Spirit/Intuiting; Heart/
7) The Sacred Center or T’aqe of our Universal Sentience, Śūnyatā, Voidness—the experiential simultaneity of Empty Fullness and Differentiated One as a lived reality—from which emerges the perfect division of the Sphere of Creation as a dodecahedron in geometric space/time. Out of the ‘still point’ within this counterclockwise Fibonaccian dodecahedral spiraling Sacred Center, this T’aqe or Sipapu, flows the fractal journey of our unconscious emergence, conscious renewal and transcendent return as Self-reflexive souls—we are pure awareness, unadulterated consciousness, dreamt into Earth life by the One Source—the Golden Spiral of our destined evolutionary unfolding as humankind.
NOTE: A heuristic technique (/hjᵿˈrɪstᵻk/; Ancient Greek: εὑρίσκω, “find” or “discover”), often called simply a heuristic, is any approach to problem solving, learning, or discovery that employs a practical method not guaranteed to be optimal or perfect, but sufficient for the immediate goals. Where finding an optimal solution is impossible or impractical, heuristic methods can be used to speed up the process of finding a satisfactory solution.