Date(s) - 05/24/2018 - 05/28/2018
PLEASE BE SURE TO ALSO FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE END OF THIS PAGE TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
“Behold but One in all things; it is the second that leads you astray.”
“When the Ten Thousand things are viewed in their oneness, we return to the Origin and remain where we have always been.“
Source, Pleroma, the ‘One Thing,’ Great Spirit, Tao, God, Originating Mystery, Multiverse, All That Is, Ultimate Ground of Being, are but a handful of terms engendered from the ever elusive human struggle to define the ineffable wellspring of our cosmic existence, in other words, to name the inherently Nameless. This craving to know and give expression to the inexpressible originating omniscience of our essential Being has sparked extraordinary cultural, scientific and artistic human creativity and at the same time paradoxically hindered our transpersonal maturation as a multidimensional species on Earth. Whether in the form of orally transmitted creation story, mythic song, danced legend, written philosophical discourse or spiritual epic, the human striving for transcendent liberation from illusory ego encapsulated material reality is best illumined as a visionary shamanic sojourn of initiation into cosmic consciousness, a necessarily enthusiastic plunge into new worlds beyond that of our limited sensorial apperception.
As human passersby on this good Earth, our Self-realized spiritual transcendence is deeply rooted in the ways of soul – the non-material medium through which cosmic evolution finds manifestation as a creative spark within beings seen and unseen. Guided by an all-unifying Source at the helm of life’s creative evolution and diverse sentience, all beings are called to a progressive dance of re-Membering – a sojourn of reencounter with the originating infinity of their eternal nature as pure light.
To experience the essential truth contained in the above opening paragraphs not only serves as existential antidote to the wildly fragmented din of our postmodern ‘reality,’ most importantly, it allows humans to restore their humanity as a planetary species sourced from spiritual experience.
Our forgotten humanity is a rich storehouse of boundless creativity, perennial wisdom and ritual artistry known and practiced by heartfelt adepts of the shamanic arts – the embodiment of a nature inspired corpus of Original Instructions – that when honorably followed guarantees the physical and spiritual flourishing of life on Earth. There is no lack of life affirming beauty and evolutionary guidance within the collective consciousness of humankind. The ability to tap into our ethereal noosphere as a self-reflexive planetary species, makes it possible to embody the Akashic Field pulsing throughout the cosmos, hence gaining access to the sacrosanct Hall of Records known to ancestral initiates of the Great Work.
As transcultural entheoshamanic adepts from across the ages have known, life on Earth has been blessed with a bountifully wise variety of sacred plant teachers. Moreover, as most traditional shamanic peoples would agree, the proper sacramental use of such tutelary plant entheogens appears to provide all earnest aspirants of life-transforming theophany unmitigated apperception of our Ultimate Ground of Being. How we consciously integrate this transcendental self-awakening, soul-trusting and spirit-honoring merging with Source, not only has the power to shift human consciousness on a planetary scale, it holds the key to our healthful evolution as cosmic beings . . . as loved and loving creativity creating creations . . . as pristine reflections of our multiverse’s Holarchy.
Every gathering of Pachakuti Mesa Tradition practitioners helps amplify a universal shamanic consciousness on a global scale. Each time we align in sacred purpose as a force for doing good in the world, Mother Earth reciprocates in kind. Our conscious orchestration of Nature inspired ceremonial space allows the revelation of divinity in all our affairs. By gratefully recognizing the privilege of our shared incarnation we embody the essence of the Great Work . . . we allow Self, Soul and Spirit to gracefully converge into a Sojourn to Source.
Prior to embarking on such a journey, it is paramount we understand what beckons us to this life-transforming adventure that often demands the ‘death’ of our former self and complete surrender to the unknown. Like any courageous navigator of uncharted territories who yearns to discover heretofore only dreamt of worlds, having a trustworthy compass with which to favorably orient our destined trajectory is crucial for finding meaningful direction within the process of the search itself. For even in tumultuously blinding conditions where no horizon is visible, knowing how to align oneself with the ‘magnetic’ field created at the heart of one’s imagined destination is vital to not losing one’s way. Like the various arts of divination and augury, or the reading of signs and portents witnessed in sky and earth, our traditional shamanic peoples had their spirit compass, a revered indicator of the divine power and sacred presence at play behind the direction being offered from unseen realms.
In honor of this crucial understanding, a principal focus of this advanced entheoshamanic apprenticeship in Pachakuti Mesa Tradition ritual arts will involve the creation and use of a Source Compass – a soul orienting arte born from our shared gnostic experience as the One Source.
May these words serve as your initiatory foundation for receiving the medicine beauty of our granted re-Membering – So Mote It Be!
In preparation for this heart deepening and mind expanding encounter with other-terrestrial and other-dimensional shamanic alliances please fulfill the below prerequisites:
1. (a) Read a book of either ancient or contemporary literature you feel best illumines the human journey of liberation from the illusory confines of our material world. Although vastly limited in scope, some examples include: The Epic of Gilgamesh, The Ramayana, Beowulf, Homer’s Odyssey, Dante’s Divine Comedy, Cervantes’ Don Quixote, Yogananda’s Autobiography of a Yogi, Maria Orsi’s The Red Lion, Hesse’s Siddhartha, Maugham’s The Razor’s Edge, Redfield’s The Celestine Prophecy, Coelho’s The Alchemist, etc.
1. (b) Select a page or two from your chosen book that most spoke to your soul and take the time to write it out by hand and bring it with you for sharing in circle.
2. In service to your human liberation from any materialistic dominant tendencies of ego-mind, begin a ritualized process of lightening your load by freeing yourself of any nonessential extraneous and/or surplus material objects/things occupying space within your home. IMPORTANT: Bring a photo of the one item you felt most resistance to giving away.
What to Bring:
- Your hand written page(s) from your selected book
- Photo of the item you felt most resistant to giving away
- A 24” x 24” size manta with your basic Pachakuti Mesa including a handful of your favored artes
- A square or cube shaped arte representing Self, a triangle or pyramid shaped arte representing Soul, a circle or sphere shaped arte representing Spirit
- A 15” – 18” long, primary wing feather with a strong quill through which to insert a small nail
- An all White outfit
- An all Black outfit
- Ceremonial sound maker(s)/musical instrument(s)